1. Engine must be run out of box. Air filter and sock must be installed per factory.
2. Engine must have a key way installed by factory on the flywheel.
3. You may disconnect throttle top screw.
4. You can only bolt on a chain guard. No aftermarket add ons.
5. You can vent the gas cap.
6. CLAIMER RULE: The track has the option to claim ANY MOTOR, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, at the track's discretion. Any refusal to turn over the claimed motor will result in immediate disqualification from that day's event and suspension from the Predator class for the remainder of the season.
7. No engine builder stickers on these motors. They are stock motors.
8. Fuel: 87 Octane Only
9. Carburetor: Carb MUST REMAIN STOCK (no alterations).
10. Engine: Predator 212cc engines (model 69727 or 69730 only). No exchanging or mixing of parts between motors.
11. Cylinder Head: Must be OEM Predator typle casting only.
12. Intake and exhaust ports must remain as factory produced. Porting or deburring not permitted. Transition edge from port runner to bowl area must retain defined edge. Head gasket surface must remain stock, no copper or aluminum gaskets.
13. Valves: Stock valves only. Valve train: must use stock pushrods, rocker arms, retainers and valve springs. No alterations and/or aftermarket valve train components allowed.
14. Camshaft must remain stock. Crank Rod and piston must be factory without any modifications. Stock piston rings.
15. You must run the stock head gasket. No thin head gaskets.
16. No points paying race pays more than $50 to win.