Max RPM (on the stand) by class:
Pre-Rookie & Pre-Rookie Caged = 3500 RPM
Rookie 1 & Rookie 1 Caged = 4500 RPM
Rookie 2 & Rookie 2 Caged = 5000 RPM
Jr. Predator & Adult Predator Classes = 5500 RPM
1. Engine must be run out of box.
2. Engine: Harbor Freight Predator 212cc engines (model 60363 or 69730) ONLY. No exchanging or mixing of parts.
3. Air filter (must have stock pre-filter in place) and stock air box must be installed per factory.
4. Breather Tube must be used as stock.
5. The Governor MUST BE CONNECTED and OPERATIONAL.
6. Engine must pass a Governor Test on the stand if asked: (See Max RPM list above)
7. Engine must have keyway as installed by factory on the flywheel.
8. Stock Flywheel ONLY.
9. Throttle Stop Screw is Non-Tech. Throttle spring may be modified to allow throttle to fully function (a small zip tie can be used. Up to 1/2 of coils can be tied.). Throttle return spring may be modified, or an additional return spring may be added to allow throttle to return completely.
10. Carb is Stock as factory. NO MODIFICATIONS, Including Stock Jets.
11. You can only bolt on a chain guard. No aftermarket add ons.
12. Stock gas tank must be utilized. You may drill 1 hole up to 3/16" diameter in gas cap. A small piece of hose can be installed over hole to reduce debris entering tank and reduce fuel splash.
13. Low oil shut off may be disconnected.
14. Recoil vents must remain unblocked - NO taping or stickers.
15. Springs must pass Clone Springs clone check.
16. Any 14mm x 3/4" reach plug may be used.
17. NO MACHINING OF ANYTHING WHATSOEVER.
18. CLAIMER RULE: The track has the option to claim Any motor, at any time, for any reason, at the track's discretion. Any refusal to turn over claimed motor will result in immediate disqualification from that day's event and suspension from the Predator class for the remainder of the season.
19. Anyone found illegal will be disqualified from the day's event and suspended from the class for 2 weeks on the first offense. A second offense will result in suspension from the class for the remainder of the season.
20. Fuel: 87 Octane gas only - No additives
21. Burris 33 Tires ONLY.
22. Body Kits Optional
23. Drum Shoetype clutch ONLY.
24. No points paying race pays more than $50 to win.
SUMMARY: IF THE ABOVE RULES DON'T SAY YOU CAN, YOU CAN'T.